Monday, April 30, 2012

March 2012 Glyph Sales



Stats:

  • Total Glyph Sales: 62,832g
  • Total Glyphs Sold: 1226
  • Average Price: 51g25s

Almost identical month to last month, including the gaps where I just didn't process enough mail to find sales a couple of days in a row. Could this be the end of the expansion setting in? I guess it could explain why I'm writing about glyph sales from March so late!

My horde counterpart, my only other horde character has just entered Cataclysm zones, leveling with my wife and Kal's horde characters. So now I have maximum level enchanting and jewelcrafting on the opposite faction and can enjoy participating in the crafting market without (or with less) cross faction arbitrage.

I chose jewelcrating and enchanting to fill in the gaps in professions that Kal and Jondy's horde characters hadn't covered to make our tiny, tiny guild more self sufficient. Both Kal nad Jondy have multiple horde characters at max level, so I managed to grab that last two professions that weren't covered. Having a three person guild is fantastic. During my regular AH scans, I can just fill up bank tabs with raw materials to help level professions, stock the guild with consumables and of course, some naked profiteering.

I chose a warlock as my (only) horde character for a couple of great reasons. Firstly, I wanted a pure DPS class so I didn't feel compelled to have an offspec. Secondly, I didn't want a mage, so naturally a second warlock was ideal. Lastly, a female blood elf who has been dubbed "Witch Queen" was a great departure from my Alliance activities. Both Jondy and Kal serve me well despite the nickname and leveling with a paladin and druid who both have tanking and healing specs is just a dream. Instant queues with no responsibilities other than setting $@#% on FIRE! is the hordie life for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment