Sunday, May 4, 2014

For the Record: April 2014 Glyph Sales



Almost a full month being connected to another server, and glyph sales are booming! Most importantly, the number of sales is up by around 50% and I broke that magical 100k revenue mark.

Stats:
  • Total Glyph Sales: 105088g
  • Total Glyphs Sold: 1518
  • Average Price: 69g23s
Connected realms hasn't been without hiccups. Our server lost the use of the mobile app and we all disappeared from the Armory. Our heroic lockout got deleted part way through the week along with the option to extend, so our progression got nuked in the process.

However, sales feel like they have been very good and I've really enjoyed the process of shunting items to our other half for storage and posting. I've managed to hack TSM2 so that it recognises our connection, but right now I'm still having a little bit of a problem with crafting.

In other news, Twitchie got his legendary cape, and then proceeded to do no raiding whatsoever.

For the first time I've embedded the graph directly in the post! I will need to post my pie chart describing the transitional breakdown of glyph sales by seller as a separate post while I figure out how to jam different graphs on a single page.

No comments:

Post a Comment